We believe that artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement. We understand that creating beauty is integral to our human experience and offers an invitation to order, coherence and unity. Art is an inclusive form of communication reaching across class, education and ethinic boundaries. It enables self understanding, provides a window into other cultures, and gives context to history and education.
We commit to:
- respect and cherish our environment
- seek and promote non-violent means of reconciliation
- share our resources and gift our time
- pursue new ways of learning and be open to change
- participate in a faith community